by Tamera H. BennettJuly 3, 2007
Transactional boutique trademark, copyright and entertainment law firm located in Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex seeks full-time legal assistant.
Job Description: To create, implement, and maintain strategies and systems to increase the productivity of the practice of law. Provide all administrative and paralegal support to an attorney as well as personal assistant duties when necessary.
• The ideal candidate will be an energetic, organized, creative, self-starter with two to four years as an administrative assistant in a professional office setting.
• Legal background is not required, but the model candidate will have a working knowledge of IP licensing including trademark, copyright and music licensing.
• This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• There will be direct client communication as well as communication with third-parties.
• Marketing experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook required. Use of PCLaw a plus, but not a requirement.
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements in either Word or PDF format.