If you own or license intellectual property, please consider responding promptly to the call for comments from the office of the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator (‘‘IPEC’’) regarding 1) the impact copyright, trademark, and patent infringement have on creators/content owners; and 2) recommendations on how the federal government can improve intellectual property rights enforcement.
Who should comment: inventors, songwriters, music publishers, recording artists, record labels, literary authors, book publishers, trademark owners, trade secret owners, technology owners, patent holders.
If you want to be heard, please review the request here and include the following in your response.
1. Send an email to email@example.com .
2. Include in your email: your story, why intellectual property rights are important to you, how piracy and infringement affect you, and what the U.S. government can do to better protect the rights of creative Americans.
3. Also include in your email: your name, city, state, and what type of artist you are
4. DO NOT include any personal or private information as all comments will be posted publicly on the White House website.
5. All comments must be submitted by Wednesday, March 24 by 5:00 p.m. EDT .