100 episodes later and the Entertainment Law Update Podcast is still going strong!
Listen to Dallas-area music lawyer Tamera Bennett and Los Angeles film lawyer Gordon Firemark discuss the legal highlights from the past nine years on this very special episode of the Entertainment Law Update Podcast. Yes, we said "Righthaven" one more time.
Click the arrow below to listen or click the "Apple" below to subscribe for free in iTunes.
In this very special episode Tamera and Gordon covered:
- The Slants (Trademark)
- Kirtsaeng (I & II) (Copyright)
- Raging Bull (Copyright)
- Aereo (Copyright)
- Lenz v. Universal (Copyright)
- Cheerleader Uniforms (Copyright)
- Blurred Lines Case (Copyright)
- Monkey Selfies (Copyright)
- Works Falling into the Public Domain (Copyright): (Happy Birthday/Who’s on First/Buck Rogers/Sherlock Holmes/Steamboat Willie)
- Fair Use Gets Even More Complicated and Tamera’s December 2010 predictions - was I right? (Copyright)
- Righthaven (Copyright)
- Viacom v. Google (Copyright)
and much more.
Please leave us listener feedback at the iTunes store. Your comments will help other folks find our podcast.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click a link, we may receive a benefit.