In Episode 76 of the Entertainment Law Update Podcast Tamera and Gordon ponder:
- Stairway to Heaven - copyright infringement or not
- "Shirt" tattoos and right of publicity
- What Brexit means for intellectual property rights owners
- Did the DOJ go crazy in changes to ASCAP/BMI consent decree?
- It wouldn't be an election year with artists complaining about campaign music
These stories and more on this episode of Entertainment Law Update with Tamera Bennett and Gordon Firemark.
Please leave us listener feedback at the iTunes store.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on the link I may receive a benefit.