Attorney Tamera H. Bennett’s Trademark Flat Fee pricing package includes:
- Trademark knock-out search.
- Opinion letter on the results of the trademark knock-out search.
- Preparation and filing of your trademark application with the USPTO.
- Review of Filing Receipt and making any necessary corrections.
- Phone calls and correspondence as needed with client up to receipt of the Filing Receipt.
- USPTO filing fee and related general office expenses. (Any extraordinary expenses are not included in the flat rate).
- Receipt, Review and Forward Notice of Allowance.
- Receipt, Review and Forward Notice of Publication.
- Receipt, Review and Forward Registration Certificate.
5 Steps to Filing a Trademark Application
First Step: Click this link
to review trademark attorney Tamera Bennett’s frequently asked questions on the trademark application process.
Second Step: Click this link
to speak with a trademark professional. After receiving your inquiry, a trademark professional will contact you. If appropriate, an initial consultation will be scheduled. (There is a legal fee associated with the consultation).
Third Step: Click this link
to answer questions about your business and brand.
Begin the trademark search process. Once Bennett Law Office, PC is retained (which includes payment of legal and filing fees), the trademark search process begins.
Filing of your trademark application. Our office will draft and file your trademark application on your behalf.
The following are examples of trademark legal services lawyer Tamera H. Bennett provides for clients:
- Trademark portfolio management
- Filing trademark registration renewals and affidavits
- Responding to trademark office actions
- Domestic and foreign licensing of trademarks
- Trademark and right of publicity clearance
- Draft and negotiate trademark licenses and distribution agreements
- Endorsement and sponsorship agreements